About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Monday, April 14, 2014

Starting on the punch list


With a deadline looming over me, I had to get organized quickly. No time for wasting right now!

First thing I did was to make a punch list and hang it on the wall. If anybody asks me what they can do to help, I can now just point and say, "Pick one of those things to do."
 

Next I had to survey the inside of the car by cleaning it to see what tools and such I had left in it since November.
 

Then, I made the mistake of opening the trunk. I totally forgot how filthy it was! I should have kept it closed because it gave me just one more thing to do!
 

After it was cleaned, I reinstalled the floor and put the rubber trunk seal strip in it so I do not misplace it. I will probably get to it sometime this week.
 

I decided to start installing the rear window seals now because it seemed like a pretty easy thing to do.
 

This one window took about a half hour. I had to stop at one time to take a break because I ran out of patience. I still have to tuck in some vinyl to tighten it up. It sure dresses the interior up though!
 

I need to call Chris over to finish the brake system and help me with a couple of the mechanical things that take two people to do. Meanwhile I will keep plugging away at the punch list.

Thanks for visiting.

Toddy

1 comment:

  1. Loving it! Keep up the good work. Now I need to get to back to work on my VDP and get her headliner reglued and back in.

    ReplyDelete