About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Monday, July 8, 2013

Another Old Biddy visitation.


Went back down to Chris’s to deliver the parts that he needs and to check on progress. We also collaborated on what both of us need to do next.

I brought the rebuilt rear brake limiting valve and the passenger’s front side brake shoes that I kept forgetting to install.
 

He received the brake lines from England…
 

…and began to install them in their proper place.
 

I also brought the dash pad that I bought a couple weeks ago to test fit. It looks perfect! Once Old Biddy comes home, it will be the first thing that gets installed.
 

I was sent home with homework. Since I want Dot 5 silicone brake fluid in the system, Chris had me buy new rear wheel cylinders. Long story short…the old ones would have to be rebuilt and there is no guarantee they will not leak. I wanted the original Lockheed 4212-239 ones that were originally in the car, like the one in the picture. But they are extremely expensive so I opted for the cylinders from Moss Motors. No one will see them anyway...as long as they work...
 

I also bought new copper nickel ¼” pipe for fuel line. Once the parts come in I will be making another trip down there.

Thanks for visiting.

Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment