About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Braking system final bits and pieces


I finally received the last parts to finish off the braking system.

I was going to rebuild the rear wheel cylinders but they were in terrible condition as the picture shows. So I just bought new ones from Moss Motors (in picture above the old one). They are Delphi Lockheed, close enough to the originals, and as I said before, no one will see them anyway.
 

Since I was missing one, I also bought the last flexible rubber rear hose. It is a Brovex not a Lockheed like the other four NOS hoses. Again, I figured I am in a bit of a rush and do not have time right now to find an original. No big deal for now.
 

After these get installed, we can bleed the brake system. I hope Chris lets me do that with him.

Thanks for visiting.

Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment