About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Saturday, February 2, 2013

C pillar pad installation and more

This past week has been very hectic. Had only a few moments to work on the car. I decided to pop the c pillar pads in place.
Lining the clips up on the car itself took up way too much time. To simplify the process, I made a paper template as a pattern to line the clips up.

After about an hour in an excruciating test of patience, I finally lined all the clips up. Then, they were tapped into place. Here is the passenger (right) side…..

….and the driver’s (left) side. The vinyl needs a bit of touching up on the top of the pad. Not a big deal..

Also, the passenger front seat clips were torqued down so the seat could be tipped forward.

The driver’s side needs a bit of “tweaking” to get it to fit. I will be able to do that this week and a couple other little things. The assignment I have lasts three more weeks. After that I should have a bit more time.
Thanks for visiting.
Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment