About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Driver's seat repair and installation


Had yet another very busy week and a blizzard that dropped two feet of snow on us. Poor Old Biddy kept staring at me to do something on her. So I finally installed the driver’s seat.

The makeshift adjuster that came with the seats was not put together correctly. The original one broke, so I had to find a screw that fit the hole then a locking bolt that fit it.
 

Once I screwed the locking bolt in place. The adjuster went over the top. This is the same size as the original pin that was there.
 

 
Now that the seat is in place, it can be securely slid forwards and backwards…and stay in that position!
 

One more really busy week left at work. After I trudge through it, I will once again have some spare time to work on the car. I am really looking forward to it.

Thanks for visiting.

Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment