About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Front seat installation

This week I only had time to do a couple little things on the interior. I wanted to install the front seats so I could finally get them out of the cellar. I had to first install the carpet on the "hump".

Then, after cutting into the pad and carpet, the brackets for the seats had to be bolted in.

First the driver’s side (left side).

Then the passenger’s side (right side).

Man, that is satisfying!! Yes, I know I have to dust everything off!!

My Christmas present from my brother-in-law finally arrived! Panel clips from Victoria British. He ordered twenty of the plastic ones. I sent them back to Kansas in exchange for the proper metal ones.

They were installed in the rear C pillar pads which will be installed this week. It takes time to line them all up. Maybe by the weekend I will snap a shot of them in place.

I will keep puttering along.
Thanks for visiting.
Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment