About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Back on the car yet again!

I can finally settle down and spend some quality time with Old Biddy now that a couple of my big summer projects have been finished.
The 1967 Tee Nee trailer is all refurbished…

…and for sale.

My small stone wall is complete. No more hauling rocks in 90 degree heat!

And, if you can believe it, I actually got the holes drilled in the sheet metal for the four gauge instrument panel. I had to do a little filing to dress it up.

But, all the gauges fit nicely and looked good during mock up.

I hope to finish the panel by the end of this week and then figure out where I am going to get the exhaust pipes bent. I also need to find out where to get the two mufflers.
Thanks for visiting.
Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment