About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fiddling off the car

This week much of the work I did was done off of the car.
I had to research the correct original parts numbers for the grommets so I know which ones I need.

I used the Vernier calipers to measure the inner and outer diameters of each hole.

As I was searching for some of the old cruddy grommets in a container of rusty parts, I found that I still had the nozzles to the windshield washer squirter!! That was great because they are impossible to find. I will clean them up and install them this week.

I took my list of parts numbers and diameter measurements with me up to visit John to see if he had any of the grommets I needed. He had about half of them!! He also had some screws for the nozzles.

When I arrived home, I met the mailman in the driveway. I had to sign for these from England!!

I am still waiting on the tachometer from Nisonger and the dashboard lamps. But at least I have enough stuff to keep me busy on the car this week.
Thanks for visiting.
Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment