About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Sunday, September 22, 2013

OLD BIDDY COMES HOME!!


After four and a half months, Old Biddy has been released from the hospital!! Chris installed the fuel, brake, and clutch lines, and restored the hydrolastic suspension system...and a few other things. We went down to get her from Chris’s yesterday. We saw her sitting out in his driveway.
 

It started to rain so we were in a hurry to get her home, therefore there are no pictures. Sitting on a milk crate, I actually drove her up onto the trailer. We brought her home and it stopped raining for about five minutes so I took this picture. Then it started to pour!!
 

After we unloaded her, she was put into her new home in “the shed”. Since she was all dusty and spotted from the rain, I went out to give her some love today.
 

My goal is to have the dashboard all buttoned up and the windshield installed before winter comes. Notice the key is in the ignition. She starts the "right way" now not by hotwiring her!!
 

Here is just one box of parts for the laundry list of items that need to be installed now that she is home.  I do not have to worry about what I can and cannot do to her anymore because all the “hard stuff” is done.
 

I also have to make a list of the remaining items that need to be found and bought to finish her. That will be addressed in the next post. AAHHHH, now I can do what I like to do best...the finish work!

Thanks for visiting.

Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment