About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The month without Old Biddy


A month has now passed with the car still down at Chris’s. I decided to look for some parts that have been holding me back.


I finally found a dash pad from Brit Bits over in Buffalo, NY. Ben was great to deal with! I will be going back to him within the next couple weeks with another list.
 
 
It will be the first thing to be installed once Old Biddy gets back home. Then, the dashboard can finally be secured in place.
 



He also found a couple of rubber door window seals. These are the external ones to which I also need the chrome trim strips that cover them. I also need the interior seals and trim strips.
 

I talked with Chris. He disassembled everything and is inspecting the parts as he is putting things back together. One thing he needs is this “4 way connector” for the brake lines that gets installed on the firewall. The one on the car now is an incorrect “5 way” American type.
 

I will have to take this down to him this weekend so I should have some good pictures and updates. My summer vacation begins today so I will hopefully have some time to work on the car more than I have been lately.

Thanks for visiting.

Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment