About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Saturday, March 30, 2013

More parts news.


Time sure flies this time of year! This long winter has been prolonging any real progress on the car. Since I cannot move her, she stays put. But Mother Nature is finally starting to cooperate! I am still working on sorting parts so when I do work on the car, it will save time and aggravation later.

I got a present from John the other day! He dropped off this new old stock window frame chrome piece that he found while cleaning out a friend's barn.
 

That was great because the one I have has blemished over time.
 

A couple posts ago I put out a request for parts. John Elwood from the BMC1100 Google group I am a member of sent me this seal retainer plate. I cleaned it, painted it, primered it, and cut out the foam. This will nearly complete the hand brake assembly. Thank you so much, John!!
 

That auction site has not treated me so well. Nobody is even looking at the parts I put up at dirt cheap prices just to get rid of them.
 

I also sold the sway bar. It went out to Oregon to be installed on a 1968 Austin 1100. But, warmer weather is finally in the forecast. I am looking forward to getting out of the winter doldrums.

Thanks for visiting.

Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment