About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What happens next?

With all the new parts going on the car this past month, the garage became a neglected mess. Since the weather has been so unseasonably warm this week, I spent some time cleaning and airing the garage out.
This week’s project will be to install the remote shifter housing. It is a two person job, so I called John, who will come over to help me on Friday evening.

As we wait, I thought I would show you the next big project, the dashboard restoration. Here it is all disassembled minus the top dash pad.

The most difficult part of the operation will be “fixing” the rusted out lower panel that the crash pad roll connects to. Once that is repaired, everything can be reassembled.

The inside vinyl on the shelf will have to be painted white.

All the bits and pieces have already been polished and are ready to go.

And, both the steering wheel and the steering column need a makeover.

But now I am getting ahead of myself! Just thought you would like to know that stuff is being done…it is just not “blogable”. Wish me luck!!
Thanks for visiting.
Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment