About Me

New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Name: Todd Russo Location: New Hartford, CT, USA

Friday, December 30, 2011

Bumping into some free time.

First, I would like to thank all who sent their compliments on Old Biddy’s “blog card”! So nice to know that folks appreciated our holiday greeting and we appreciated all the responses! I joke around at our house and say that I install a revolving door in place of our front door on Christmas Eve and put the regular door back in place New Year’s Day. We get many visitors who come and go through our house this week every year. When I did manage to catch a break on Thursday, I decided to do something nice for Old Biddy for Christmas.
I had to work on her rear bumper because it has been getting in the way and has been moved around about thirty times since it arrived two months ago.

The bumper had the same wire wheel treatment, followed by priming and chrome paint, followed by chrome polishing with Nevrdull that was done on the front bumper. The original overrider/bumperettes were in bad condition.

 I found a nice pair from Arizona on eBay so I bought Old Biddy a Christmas present. They just needed to be polished and have new rubber strips made.

Here is Old Biddy before her bumper.

Here she is with the bumper and overrider/bumpettes installed.

At least something was done this week! Next week is a new year. Let us hope for some more good times on this project.
Thanks for visiting.

Toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment